Non-urgent advice: From September 2021
Thank you for supporting your practice by having the vaccination with us.
Non-urgent advice: Over 65?
Vaccines for patients 65 and over are expected to be delivered week commencing 27 September.
We are holding flu clinics on early morning weekdays from Monday 20th September and running a clinic on Saturday 2nd October from 08:00 until 14:00. (THIS IS NOW FULL) .Other clinics may be arranged depending on demand.
The clinics will require an appointment to be made, you will NOT be able to drop in. Complete the form below to let us know your appointment preferences.
We will respond within 48 hours to confirm your appointment. Once confirmed, your vaccination will be reserved for you so please ensure you let us know if you no longer need it for any reason.
If you will be aged 50 or over on 31 March 2022 or are eligible for a flu vaccination due to an underlying condition or other reason, you can use this form to request an appointment for a flu vaccination.
See eligibility criteria
– those aged 50 years and over
– those aged 18 to 50 years in clinical risk groups
– pregnant women
– those in long-stay residential care homes
– close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
– health and social care staff employed by a registered residential care/nursing home, registered domiciliary care provider, or a voluntary managed hospice provider